NAVIGATE TO CLARITY
"When I started working with Lisa, I felt stuck. As a result of our partnership, I've become more in touch with my professional hopes and more confident in the ability to achieve them."Angela Granese
CLARITY ON CAREER DIRECTION COACHING
- You are tired of feeling STUCK in your current job.
- You have no idea what you want to be doing next, but you know you’re ready for the job hunt and a career change.
- You crave to jump out of bed each day thinking “Man, I feel so ALIVE! I can’t wait to get to work!”
- You feel 1000% ready to make the big job change to something that has MEANING and PURPOSE to you.
You’re in the right place.
I got you, my friend. I was there before.
When I began applying for my first full-time job, I had no idea what I wanted to do or what it took to get a job I loved. I knew I did NOT want my part-time, soul-sucking office job experience to be my future. So I did what any other lost soul does: I applied to ALL the jobs. What’s the problem with that, you say? When I got to the interviews, I ALWAYS got cut. It was draining, exhausting, and chipping away at my confidence.
And I can’t tell you how often I talk to people who feel so stuck, disengaged and ready to move on from their current roles that they’ll apply to anything and everything under the sun.
They tell me, “I want a more meaningful career than my current one, but I have no idea what that would be” and “Even if I knew what I wanted to do, how could I possibly get a job in something I loved to do? That’s not what work is all about.”
Can you relate?
Imagine how it would feel to discover what you want to do in your career and be able to explain that to others with ease and joy. Picture yourself seamlessly networking and applying to the jobs that light a fire in your belly and then negotiating for the salary that you deserve. See yourself CRUSHING IT at your dream job with all the juicy confidence of feeling accomplished.
I am Lisa Frumin and I’ll help you discover what you want to be doing in your career so you feel a deep sense of passion and purpose in how you are contributing to the world, can share with networking contacts and interviewers confidently and authentically about the career you want so you land the job of your dreams.
I’ve had clients think they wanted to go in one direction and through our coaching partnership, realize they wanted to go in a completely different direction and get EXCITED about it.
People who I have worked with have expanded their confidence in their job searches, fine-tuned their resumes and cover letters to tell their authentic stories, landed jobs in government, including the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Office of the Mayor of the District of Columbia, and in the private sector, including Castalia Strategic Advisors, Booz Allen, McKinsey & Company and many more.
INTRODUCING CREATE A CAREER YOU LOVE
An exclusive private coaching program—ranging from 3 to 6 months depending on the client’s needs—for go-getters who desire to have their dream job and feel a strong sense of purpose in their lives.
WHAT’S POSSIBLE FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE?
- A new perspective on relating to your job history from a place of possibility, rather than limitation, so that you can truly begin to feel purpose and meaning in your career.
- A clear vision of your desires for your career and your life and learn how to come FROM the vision, rather than from past conditioning.
- An authentic personal brand and story to go along with a killer resume that feels powerful, on purpose, and exciting.
- A new relationship to networking that feels empowering and inspiring, not icky.
- A confidence with interviews that make them FUN and something you look forward to!
(Note: It is not a guarantee that you will experience these results. I can only give you the information and the coaching that you will need to move forward. The implementation is up to you.)
This private coaching program is module-based, so that I can walk you through each of the pieces to have in place, in order to form a clear path to your desires.
How will we get there?
- 90-minute strategy session to create your personalized career transition plan
- Weekly 45-minute private coaching sessions, including:
- 1 consultation session to polish your resume
- 1 consultation session to revamp your cover letter
- 1 consultation session on how to NAIL the interview
- Exercises for each module in your inbox after each session that:
- Support you in discovery your calling
- Build your personal brand
- Develop a networking strategy
- Mindset practices that support you in your career transition
- Two email check-ins between sessions (as needed)
- Additional tools around how to ask for a promotion, how to ask for a raise
What makes this coaching program different from other career coaching partnerships?
I have a unique approach to the job search and the self-discovery process of what you want to do in your career. I blend self-discovery and introspection with career strategy and job search tools, like resumes and interview preparation, and add authentic storytelling and confidence cultivation into the mix. I focus on mindset first and foremost and we create a new set of beliefs for you around your career potential, so that your entire relationship with your career trajectory and job searching shifts and transforms into an experience that feels really amazing.
READY TO TAKE YOURSELF ON?